Wool Is Wonderful






Monday, April 25, 2005

Star Wars & Trekkie Stitch Markers





I raided my husbands Micro Machines collection last night and made these delightful little items. The poor guy cut off on the far left is an ewok with a glider. Chewie was surprisingly shy and declined to have his photo taken.
If the force is not strong enough with them to assist me in my knitting I have two other friends to help out.


Riker and Data are on an away mission as markers for as long as Picard can spare them.

4 Comments:

Blogger monkeemaven said...

Greatest stitch markers ever! I'd thought I'd seen some wild stitch markers, but those definitely beat 'em all.

8:41 PM  
Blogger robyn said...

OMG I can't stop laughing!!! I love these.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Those are the cooliest stitch Markers. John Luke Picard is my absolute favorite Captain.
I am definetely checking out the miniature toy section next time I go to the toy store to look for cool things to make stitch markers out of.
Thanks for the great idea.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Dreamy said...

OMG! The star wars ones ROCK!!! Unbelievable... and here I was looking for just a WIP to bring to the LINE with me. Excellent! Way to go. :)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com